AgentTyler Posted March 1, 2012 Report Posted March 1, 2012 (edited) Here are some videos that I made today showing my system in my car. I still need to do the big 3, plan on getting a bigger alternator too. First video - just letting you know what I have. Lil Shawty - Gorilla Zoe (showing some flex as well) Turn't - Lil Twist On My Level - Wiz Khalifa Thank you guys, Please let me know what you think! Tyler! Edited March 2, 2012 by AgentTyler Quote 1998 Ford Contour Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P8400BH Front/Rear Door Speakers: Alpine SPR-68 (Type-R 6x8) Door Speaker Amplifer: Kicker ZX650.4 Subwoofers: 1 SSA Icon 12" Amplifier: MB.Quart 1.1500d Second Battery: XS Power D925
Spoolinef916 Posted June 27, 2012 Report Posted June 27, 2012 nice setup man.how many amps does your stock alt put out??i just got my new alpine 12d4's in and cant wait for my box i ordered from dave the box guy. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.