the fact that your mids/highs overpower the camera mic says alot about the volume of your truck. sounds insanely loud...not come to orlando. lol.

It's a total package truck right now even though when i battled my (4) 8" on the front doors were blown but it's very clean, clear and the bass is low end so the ground is shaking. Im still selling the house out here before I make any move

wow, after seen that video it looked like your shit hits hard and it sound crispy too! more videos please!

Edited by knowledge

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

wow, after seen that video it looked like your shit hits hard and it sound crispy too! more videos please!

Thanks man, check under the video section here in SMD, Beast vs NY Native Part 2. I battled him during the day of the same day I battled King of NY . It will probably get slow with the battling scene because winter has hit us and it was in the low 30's on Sunday.

Highs are screaming! Nice video! btw what was the king of ny running?

He had (6) 15" Juggs in a clamshell type wall with about 1700W going in each, Mmats amps (6) 6.5" Beymas (4) AST-05 on each four doors and (2) 10" EV's on each back pillar

Sound like it goes very low damn the highs were screamin on my speaks LOL Hey Im PMing bout that song

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"