wiring headunit to doors speakers

its not my first time, but i'v been using a 4ch amps for a while to run my door speakers. yesterday i put in a new h/u in my new car without an amp. i want to know is it normal for the rear speakers to play

slightly louder then then the front. it sounds like more highs from the front and more mid in the back.

i think the speakers are the same front and back. 2003 ford exp w/sub. kenwood excel 5xx model.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

thats happened to a few cars i've done installs in and/or heard. but they were sedans, not an suv. it could be the fader on the headunit. are you sure you didnt accidentally wire a speaker or two out of phase?

i followed the instruction i got from crutch, but my nornal way is by ear. the phase could be off the fader iv checked and pulled the unit out to check wiring

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Just sounds like you've wired the positive and negative for your front speakers the wrong way round on the back of your headunit.

Archived