I love seeing various trailblazer builds, its crazy how loud they can get with the right equipment.

Hahah, I only know of 2 "loud" trailblazers

I wonder...... :P

You going to sbn? I'm close and would love to hear that tblazer!

Nope... its not even ready yet. Got tons of shit I gotta do and buy. Maybe next year!

That's cool ill be posted for updates! Can't wait to see what u do with that beast! I bet its loud as hell!

2006 Chevy Trailblazer ~ KX 1200.1 ~ 2 Skar VVX 15" ~Big 3 upgrade ~ Pioneer AVH 4100 ~ 275 Amp Singer Alt ~ PRV 6.5 front doors~ 6000K Hids

Here's a video i shot with my phone, not much but shows a little movement! It should get a little louder and grab the lows when I ever get around to building a ported box.

2006 Chevy Trailblazer ~ KX 1200.1 ~ 2 Skar VVX 15" ~Big 3 upgrade ~ Pioneer AVH 4100 ~ 275 Amp Singer Alt ~ PRV 6.5 front doors~ 6000K Hids

I love seeing various trailblazer builds, its crazy how loud they can get with the right equipment.

Hahah, I only know of 2 "loud" trailblazers

I wonder...... :P

;)

I'm not even counting mine. I just hit 149.5 and god damn it's a challenge.

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

• 1 month later...

Amp is back from kicker and I must say I am impressed. Now to build the box for the 12's. If I don't like I'm gonna go with 4 10's.

i also have a trailblazer. how did you get to the alternator for the big 3? i cant seem to find the lug to connect to

*Team SoCalSPL* 2002 Chevy Trailblazer

Pioneer DEH8400

2 Crescendo Pwx 10's

Audiotechnix Deadening

Deka Group34

NorthStar NBS 170FT

I went in from the bottom ill take a picture to show you. The "lug/bolt" has a rubber boot on it. The wire looks like 8 gauge, you can tell which one it is because its the only one running from the alt to battery.

IMG_20120428_172404.jpg

I got it off eBay, I think it's a non name brand voltmeter. I decided to go with it because it allowed me to fit it in this location in the dash. I just got my leds in so time to change those switches out.

• 11 months later...

Well I figured its time i quit being so lazy and finally get this build moving in the right direction. I appreciate everyone on the forums because alot of the plans i have for this build were created by seeing all the great builds everyone on the site start/finish. I'm about 85% finished with my initial plans but a few kinks to work out such as where to locate 2nd battery because i want everything to look clean.

So far here are plans

Electrical-

275 amp Singer alt (will be delivered soon)

Big 3 Done

2 runs of 1/0 to rear batt

All grounds at rear frame

XS power D3400 up front

Toolmaker termnials Front/ Rear

Rear batt- undecided open for any ideas- thinking about hiding it in my drivers side rear wheel-well

Audio

2 Skar VVX 15's

kx 1200.1 ( current amp will be replaced later)

MIds/High amp unsure been looking at a MB Quart ONX 80.4

Rockford 3 Sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate PPS4-6 Front doors

Rockford Fosgate T152 Rear doors

Tweeters (undecided in factory 3.5 blank non-bose system)

A-Pillars

Dayton Audio ND 105-4 2 in each a pillar

* Not sure it it will work, but I'm thinking two different cross over points. Have one set pick up with the doors at 80hz - 250Hz. The other set pick up at 250hz - up. Thinking this will help fill in the gaps and give me a higher stage presence mid bass and vocal wise. please chime in with any thoughts!**

I am still a *noob* but willing to put in the time to do it right the first time. I love everything about car audio and i feel my best when I'm doing anything related to it.

Edit... Stock speakers so far. No updates to mids highs yet.

Archived