Monster Motors TSNS SS-XXX w/ new 18" TI Baskets

Some may remember I had these for sale a while ago to help fund my Australia trip, but then I ended up keeping them because well they're what I've always wanted. Well, I'm home now. I dug them out of storage and bought brand new 18" TI baskets just in time to make the biggest mistake of my life. I just got a DUI last week and my life is over. So I'm forced to sell these bad boys and it kills me. You can't get much more motor force than this. The other motor is already boxed up in a rock solid crate. You can see the other crate behind the other motor. It will all be shipped separate. Don't get your hopes up, just because it fits in a flat rate doesn't mean shipping is cheap. These weigh almost 80ibs a piece packaged up, there is no way USPS will accept them.

Its $500 plus shipping, and I expect shipping to be around $100 since they're so heavy and its three items. $500 picked up for both motors and baskets. I'm in Illinois 61025. That's hella cheap considering what I paid, and even I got a deal.

$500 plus shipping for both motors and both baskets.

DSC02655.jpg

DSC02656.jpg

DSC02657.jpg

DSC02658.jpg

DSC02659.jpg

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

• 4 months later...