rca's next to speaker wiring?

I know power should be ran on one side of the car and rcas on the other. I have both my sub amp wire (0awg) and mids/highs amp wire (4awg) ran on the drivers side, and the rcas on the passenger side. Both my amps are in the rear of my car, but I am going to bolt my mids/highs amp on top of my passenger rear wheel well so when the panels are put on it will remain hidden. I recently swapped my door speakers and ran new speaker wire (12awg) to all doors. I am going to try and clean up all the wiring to were if I ever remove my woofers I can just leave the wiring to the mids/highs amp and door speakers and have it all hidden/looking factory. My question is on the drivers side, can I zip tie my mids/highs amp wire (4awg) with the doors speaker wiring (12awg) or will this cause a proplem? And on the passenger side, can I zip tie the rca's to the door speaker wiring (12awg)? Any suggestions?

ps I know 12 awg wire is kind of over kill, but it was either 12 or 16 at the time I purchased so I said f#$* it.

2008 TBSS Black Granite

Alpine CDA-117

Clarion EQS746

AudioQue Supertweets @ dash

Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars

Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors

Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors

Alpine PDX-f4

Second Skin DampPro

KNUkonceptz Wiring

DCpower 270amp alt

Optima YT underhood *temp

Two15DCxls

Hifonics bxi2610 *temp

saz4500 and 4 xp3000s coming soon.

are your current speaker wires running parallel to your power wires? if you aren't getting interference now then it shouldn't change with new wire. But i wouldn't ziptie those together, i would zip tie them separately. and try to keep the speaker wire separate from power the best you can. I'm not an expert but i would think you run a higher chance of interference trying to fish your speaker wires clear across and under the dash from the passenger to drivers side in the front. So in other words, power wires and front drivers side speaker wire on the drivers side, and the rest on passenger side.

In my mind you are less likely to get interference through a speaker wire that a rca cable. You could always just leave lots of wire for that one run and mock it up, if it doesn't work just run it on the other side, if it does work cut off the excess wire and you're set.

yea I had them in running side by side and didn't get any issues but I will most likely zip tie the speaker wires to the car wiring harness that goes all the way to the back, and do the power wire tied to the seat bracket (about 5inches from the other wiring.)

2008 TBSS Black Granite

Alpine CDA-117

Clarion EQS746

AudioQue Supertweets @ dash

Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars

Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors

Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors

Alpine PDX-f4

Second Skin DampPro

KNUkonceptz Wiring

DCpower 270amp alt

Optima YT underhood *temp