2004 cavalier BIG three?

Ok, so my cousin and I plan on doing the big three upgrade tomorrow in his car. I have done it on my car and a few others, but this is going to be the first with side mount battery. For my first questions, what should we do for that? Do they may terminals of some sort for this upgrade on a battery with side mounts? I also am wondering about the alternator, does the alternator lead branch off to the starter wire? These might be "noobish" questions but his car seems harder than mine. Here is what we are running in the cavalier;

1 dc 12 level 4

Soundstream rubi. 1600

Knu 1/0

Misc 8 gauge for the four channel

Kicker 200.4

kicker 9 wire

And more

If anyone could please help this would be awesome.

Thanks,

Kia_named_phrank

2000 Kia sephia (aka PHRANK)

(2) RE SEx 12"

(1) autotek 2500d

(1) RF prime for the mids and highs

(1) pair alpine type s 4x6

(1) pair kenwood components

Deck-KDC-BT848U

big three

This is what I used http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=300659496331&index=0&nav=SEARCH&nid=31100702273. It allows you to add wires to a side post.

2006 Chevy Trailblazer ~ KX 1200.1 ~ 2 Skar VVX 15" ~Big 3 upgrade ~ Pioneer AVH 4100 ~ 275 Amp Singer Alt ~ PRV 6.5 front doors~ 6000K Hids

Southpoleman69's car was the one I was talking about. We finished, but the only problem we ran in to was getting to the bold for the alt. Note to self NEVER BUY A CAVALIER. Just to get to the radio we had to litterally pull the whole dash apart. Once we finished wiring up the nine wire for the four channel and putting in the rcas the double din didn't even fit. We still have to run 1/0 back to the trunk for when the level 4 gets here.

2000 Kia sephia (aka PHRANK)

(2) RE SEx 12"

(1) autotek 2500d

(1) RF prime for the mids and highs

(1) pair alpine type s 4x6

(1) pair kenwood components

Deck-KDC-BT848U

big three

Archived