Jump to content

How should I have my setup? helppppp


BEEMDUB

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok so right now I have the stock mids and highs in my charger..6 speakers (4) 6 X 9s and (2) 3.5s in the dash all running off the stock amp...Eventually I wanted to add the Rockford P1652-S comps...Now here is my problem I'm not sure how to amp them exactly..My original idea was too get a 300.2 RF amp and run them off that, but would that be ok having those run off the RF amp and the stocks just run off of the stock amp? If not how should I do it??

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 822 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...