Anyone know the best place to get a set of 2500-style flares for an '01 1500? I've always liked the look of the larger flares since I saw a 2007 1500 with 'em on it. P.S. Sorry if what I'm saying doesn't make sense, its 3:30AM & I'm trying to word it the best I can :lol:

Also, would it be a tough job doing a first paint job on my truck, or would I be better off hiring someone with more knowledge to do it? I was thinking of getting mine painted black...always liked black trucks. o.o

POTATO!

• 5 weeks later...

Bushwacker makes fernder flares i think,

As for your paint job, if you've never done body work/ or paint work it will be a big ass learning curve, but If your willing to learn I can help out, I have done body work for the past 5 to 6 years, I actually got hired over a summer to do body work for the school I went to, but yeah Just let me know

sig_zps1a8d8f11.jpg

Bushwacker makes fernder flares i think,

As for your paint job, if you've never done body work/ or paint work it will be a big ass learning curve, but If your willing to learn I can help out, I have done body work for the past 5 to 6 years, I actually got hired over a summer to do body work for the school I went to, but yeah Just let me know

I thought I had another topic about this, considering this one's a month old... :lol: 19 is the new 86 as far as memory goes...

I like the look of the Bushwacker flares, definitely gonna have to give them a go. And as far as the repaint, I'm unsure. Considering repainting it black...I just think it looks good on these trucks.

POTATO!