Speaker Conundrum

montr2229

I would appreciate any help in the search for quality speakers for my 2002 kia optima

[2]Door Speaker 6.75

[2]Tweeter (one inch i believe)

[2]Rear Deck Speaker 6x9

also would it be possible to place an 8" driver in place of the 6x9 as i believe it would sound better then the oval shape of the 6x9 (obviously larger then the 6" side and smaller then the 9" side, don't reply to this query without any real input)

i am also looking for an amplifier to power them

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

i was about to get these before my current situations had caused me to get this kia i'm referring to

Any 4 channel amp that pushed say, 100 watts per channel would be a sufficient power supply. I run a Fosgate T400 and love the thing. What might your budget be for all of this equipment? Is there a particular order in which you are wanting to buy your stuff? What kind of music do you listen to? The type of tweeter that you choose might depend on how bright you like your highs. And I'm reading the last line of your post and from that, does this mean you aren't really ready at the moment to get any equipment? Without knowing YOUR preferences, I'll tell you mine. I've never been a big fan of bright tweets, so I've always fun silk domes. I like a punchy midbass which means a good beefy driver. 6X9s are just fine and put out good bass. Just get a well made one(Fosgate) and don't get a three way one, stick to two way. As far as your door speakers, get a decent set of 6.5 components. I like my RE components alot, and my rear fill are Fosgate 5.25 comps(bright as hell). Some more info from you would better help for suggestions.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived