corey0928 Posted March 14, 2012 Report Posted March 14, 2012 Helps it handle more power. It's nice to see the nightshade finally getting a decent rating lol like the v1 @ 1500 rms Quote
STL Posted March 14, 2012 Author Report Posted March 14, 2012 Helps it handle more power. It's nice to see the nightshade finally getting a decent rating lol like the v1 @ 1500 rms I know rite, I wanna see what they can do. N thanks 4 info about the coil Quote I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves! THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!" Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.