Second Skin Audio

Is this the right idea of a T line?

that wasn't for this application lol. i took that straight from the tutorial. just as an example

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Use the push/pull tool to account for .75" thick wood.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

that wasn't for this application lol. i took that straight from the tutorial. just as an example

I figured, I was just throwing out info for the OP so he wouldn't do a similar scaling :friends:

<br />

Use the push/pull tool to account for .75" thick wood.<br />

whats the push/pull tool? also, is my design alright? because i might go to home depot to pick up the wood today :)<

Edited by infinity

Ok! so i got my design all ready! Gonna be used with a Rockford r2 10" subwoofer! the fs is 34hz. port needed is 8.23ft. and with a fs 0f 34hz, i needed 8.30feet. Im off by 0.07ft. Hope that doesnt matter! Let me know if this is a good design!

BOXREAL.jpg

looks good

looks good

Hey man! Thanks for the input! Without you i probably would have wasted my money on the first design! Hopefully i can get the wood cut today! Thanks once again!

little tip though. make sure that baffle is glued on tight. and use a couple of wooden dowels for bracing. like in the pic i showed you

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.

little tip though. make sure that baffle is glued on tight. and use a couple of wooden dowels for bracing. like in the pic i showed you

Alright! And for the wooden dowels, will it affect where i put them?

actually if you can get some threaded rod and fish it through the middle of the enclosure, that would work best.

but try to place one on the bottom and one on the top.

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.