Second Skin Audio

Sealed build for 2 12" L7

Im going to be building my first box. I'm getting 2 Kicker 12" L7 subwoofers and dont know to much about box building. I know I dont have enough room for a ported so Im going sealed. If anyone could help me find the right cubic ft. for my subs it would be greatly appreciated. I listen to mostly metal, but it has alot of bassdrops in the songs. I really listen to everything which is why I'm going sealed. Recommended sealed volume is 2.0 cubic feet. I'm willing to go over that if it will sound better.

08S12L72 (model sub)

These are some of the parameters.

Mounting depth is 6-11/16 in.

Vas= 45.55

Qts= .511

Fs= 34.93

Qes= .504

Im going to be building my first box. I'm getting 2 Kicker 12" L7 subwoofers and dont know to much about box building. I know I dont have enough room for a ported so Im going sealed. If anyone could help me find the right cubic ft. for my subs it would be greatly appreciated. I listen to mostly metal, but it has alot of bassdrops in the songs. I really listen to everything which is why I'm going sealed. Recommended sealed volume is 2.0 cubic feet. I'm willing to go over that if it will sound better.

08S12L72 (model sub)

These are some of the parameters.

Mounting depth is 6-11/16 in.

Vas= 45.55

Qts= .511

Fs= 34.93

Qes= .504

I think you just answered your question....??

Archived