XS Power

Hello everyone! I have recently joined the group buy and purchased XP2500 and HF1215 :D. Hoping to install the XP2500 soon!! I will be running an optima red top in the front with the XP2500 in the meantime. My main question is about the XS Power D5100R and will it work for me? Currently my red top is a group 34 battery which would call for my car to have a D3400 instead. The only reason I want to purchase the D5100R is because of the reverse terminals. Will the D5100R be strong enough to start my car?

what car is it? What engine? Should be able to start it though. I have a D680 and it starts my car no problem.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

The stock replacement battery is a Group 24F, which is just like the D2400 with the terminals reversed. All you have to do is extend the battery cables to make the battery work if the terminals are not on the correct side. If you haven't completed the Big3, then this would be the perfect time to do it.

As far as the D5100R starting your car. Yes, it would start it with no problem at all.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg