you guys are dumb if your really that dumb dont look at it its not fished that truck when its done will be nicer then any of your rides

:lol: .. no it won't be.

you drive a stock ass chevy with a blow threw that is paint black with a amp sitting on the floor you have to have a tono cover to keep your box from leaking so how about you stop busting are balls and wait tell its done?

you guys are dumb if your really that dumb dont look at it its not fished that truck when its done will be nicer then any of your rides

you drive a stock ass chevy with a blow threw that is paint black with a amp sitting on the floor you have to have a tono cover to keep your box from leaking so how about you stop busting are balls and wait tell its done?

LOL. wrong again.

LOL. wrong again.

so you mean to tell me your a poser and the link by your name isnt your truck ?

LOL. wrong again.

yeah i'm posing..

And you hacked a hole into a pickup without knowing a lick of what the fuck you were doing.

Thanks for the laughs (again)

LOL. wrong again.

holy spelling errors Batman

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

LOL. wrong again.

yeah i'm posing..

And you hacked a hole into a pickup without knowing a lick of what the fuck you were doing.

Thanks for the laughs (again)

i know what i did it will never leak or move and when its glassed and painted it will be nice well if that isnt your peace of fuck chevy whos is it?

LOL. wrong again.

I think at this point, the spelling is the least of his worries...

I think he may be kin to sable nave with close ties to KOB

LOL. wrong again.

I think at this point, the spelling is the least of his worries...

I think he may be kin to sable nave with close ties to KOB

sorry im not worried about my spelling you can spell but you sure as fuck cant build a box

sorry im not worried about my spelling you can spell but you sure as fuck cant build a box

Says the guy with a prefab box stuffed inside of a box.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Says the guy with a prefab box stuffed inside of a box.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

422382_371111592909804_100000328980199_1193127_1386113888_n.jpg

483383_373327952688168_100000328980199_1199556_1208923085_n.jpg

427298_374004852620478_100000328980199_1201737_1859720191_n.jpg

538468_382983481722615_100000328980199_1226440_1800599982_n.jpg

here one of the boxes i built we just dont have time to build hes yet but whats weird its not that hard to make it nice

Archived