Shoulder Reconstruction Surgery

Hey guys I just wanted to tell you what just happened to me.I jumped off a 60ft cliff :blink: (into the ocean) in the begining of october and tore my rotator cuff,Bruised my humerous, and ripped the shit outta the cartilage.So pretty much exploded my shoulder :( .I finally "MANNED" up and told the docs to fix it,So tuesday mornin i went under the knife.Now this is the very first time in my life that I would be getting surgery.....So after the procedure my whole arm was numb because they do a "Nerve Block" so the first night at home was candy.Just felt like my arm was novocained up or some shit.But then the pain came.The doctor told me that shoulder surgery is one of the most painfull surgeries there is,I didnt believe him till now :o:o .You cant move any part of your upper body without it afffecting your shoulder.Im gonna post some pics and show you guys that this shit aint no joke.Also with a recovery time span of about 4months.Looks like Ill be on this website a lot ;);) .So drop me a line if you're bored @ home...Because Guys....I'm fuckin losin it im so bored. :(

Aloha from hawaii

Kaimana Stone

Aka Smokeumtires

I think I beat Meade on the pain Level so heres MY Happy Pills :D

IM000201-1.jpg

The points of entry....

IM000211.jpg

The Piece of Cartilage that broke off when i hit the water

shoulderpiece.jpg

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

How did they put you down for it? Like a mask or a IV? Im getting sinus surgery soon and I am pretty nervous about it. Never had anesthesia before.

An IV......Bra...the anesthesioligist comes in the room says "You might feel woozy" injects something....and BOOM you wake up in the recovery room!!!!Such a head trip!I was all like WTF just happened...and the nurse says oh surgery is finished.I was like Holy shit..... :blink:

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png