Want Some New Bass Music?

I got a few sick remix's with both tracks bass lines ranging between 42hz - 30hz.

Dude is cool with people remixing his tracks so its all good! Check out the links to listen & if you wanna download them check out my soundclick page!

" Nervous - Bass Test Remix " - http://www.soundclic...6&q=hi&newref=1

" Somthing Is Wrong ( In My Mind ) " - http://www.soundclic...7&q=hi&newref=1

Hey guys, sorry I havent been able to upload anything new lately. Somthing you guys dont know is I suffer from a few mental illness & disorders. Sometimes they can get the best of me & I have an extremely hard time doing the normal things I love like making music or building stereo stuff. Also I can have a hard time keeping healthy relationships with friends or family at times because of the way I am. Lately I have been having a hard time coping/dealing with these personal problems of mine but im hoping it wont be long before im back in action making some hard hitting music.

Untill then I uploaded the original non-slowed version of crank it for people who like the track but have a higher tuned system.

Chuch - Crank it ( Original 42hz Bass Test Track )

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=11586982&q=hi&newref=1

As with all my stuff, it is available for free download when you follow the link in my signature to my soundclick page.

i like lots

wooohoo!

-Acura RL 2005. Blue.

-Stinger Expert Roadkill..Trunk only

-(2) Skar VVX-12's D4 coils

-Dual slot ported to the left custom box tuned @ 32hz

-Audioque 1200D amplifier

A tribe called quest... ftw

• 2 weeks later...

Was able to work on some music a little bit ago, was inspired to make a bass test remix a favourite of mine " light as a feather "

You guys are gonna have to check out my soundclick page to check it out. Follow the link in the signature.

Also wanted to mention about the donate button I added to my main page on soundclick. It is there to accept donations via soundclick for all the free beats I have given away over the years. All the money is going towards to funding of a skatepark for the youth in my local community. The design of the park is available on the pictures section of my soundclick page. I got a thing going where if you donate over $20, you get the leased beat of your choice free whiich is less then half what I usaully charge.

Check it out if you guys get the chance, the community/counsil doesnt want to help at all with my skatepark idea other then the location. They will not even invest $500 to build a few rails, grind boxs and small ramps. I am taking matters into my own hands and funding the project with donations & my own pockets. I have alot of problems in my life but I am a really good person who does alot of good things regardless of my conditions I have to live with.

I appreciate anyone taking the time to check the design out or listen to my music & leave feedback.

Also would really love to see some videos of my beats beasting it out on some bad ass systems but still nothing yet.

Unfortunately my verse will never hear the light of day

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Unfortunately my verse will never hear the light of day

Haha, what you mean dude? Is it because im a little crazy? LOL

I actually havent been getting a whole lot of tracks sent in lately, its been slow.

I been working on alot of bass remixs for fun tho...but that ground pounder tradition is still a favourite of mine with the mean lows.

Just sold my 15" rd audio setup & amp tho so dont have anything to enjoy it on haha, Looking into somthing new, maybe 4 sa-12s or 2 sa-z12s. Will see what happens.

Law enforcement troubles

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived