TylerParrish Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 Alright, so I have a Merlon Audio METV-5309 (yeah, i've never heard of em either). The RCA's on it are 2 for the AUX connector. 1 for front left, 1 for front right, 1 for back left, 1 for back right, 1 for video in, 1 for video out, 1 for a backup camera, and 1 for subwoofer out. Can I attach my RCA's to either front or back left and right? Or should I keep my RCA's connected to my LOC on the back 2 speakers? What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?2013 Kia Forte Koup Pioneer AVH-X4600BT iDMax 12 DD M1c @ 2 ohms Rockford Prime 200.2 Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set XS S3400, D2700 Project DB Battery Terminals Axxess ASWC Stinger HPM Everywhereeee 90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill Stock Alt Stuff To Come Sundown X-12 New Amp New Comps 4 Channel Amp My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/ My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang Avatar Courtesy of SnowDrifter
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.