Jump to content

blowing up 10 subwoofers with 120 volts.


Recommended Posts

Posted

I love wallsocket videos. I wonder how many watts they're really getting... at 120V a 4ohm sub should be getting 3600 watts... except that most wall sockets won't do 30 amps. Guess when i wallsocket a sub i'll clamp it to see :domodance:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

Got drunk and did a few woofers we were doing recones on, my garage stunk for a few weeks lol. Nice editing very fun to watch!

oh yeah the smell is horrid. still stinks. but it was worth it! :D

Posted

I love wallsocket videos. I wonder how many watts they're really getting... at 120V a 4ohm sub should be getting 3600 watts... except that most wall sockets won't do 30 amps. Guess when i wallsocket a sub i'll clamp it to see :domodance:

hah please do i would like know to.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3027 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...