Chevy Silverado Build. Center console V2!! PG. 13

I'm guessing that this is your first truck box. I think you've done a pretty good job. I've been thinking of replacing the stock speakers in my 04. I would spray the silver/chrome speaker parts unless you what them noticed. I like to hide my stuff but that's just me, keep the pics comming man.

yeah this is my very first box I ever built. and i was thinking about spraying it to but after I put it all together it grew on me lol

Nice video man. And like I said, awesome skills man! Gonna have to try that seat trick when I get a chance to pull my seat out. Just grind down the two tabs on the back, and it will stay upright when you put it back, correct?

POTATO!

That's cool, this is fun stuff man. I was hooked on car audio sophomore year after a buddy got a walmart sub and knew that I had tools. Haha.

I've been hooked since summer before my freshman year. Bought a set of CVR 12's in a Kicker box and had them at home on my EP2500 for the longest time (at least 'till I got a car...haha)

POTATO!

Nice video man. And like I said, awesome skills man! Gonna have to try that seat trick when I get a chance to pull my seat out. Just grind down the two tabs on the back, and it will stay upright when you put it back, correct?

yes sir when you lift the seat up the tabs will pop out when you get to the halfway point and to put it back you hold the seat at the halfway point push on the back of the seat and left it done it locks back in place :) let me know how it goes

yes sir when you lift the seat up the tabs will pop out when you get to the halfway point and to put it back you hold the seat at the halfway point push on the back of the seat and left it done it locks back in place :) let me know how it goes

Sounds good to me. Hopefully the '01 back seat is the same as the 03-06 seats, same basic concept, same chassis, etc. :lol:

POTATO!

That's cool, this is fun stuff man. I was hooked on car audio sophomore year after a buddy got a walmart sub and knew that I had tools. Haha.

I've been hooked since summer before my freshman year. Bought a set of CVR 12's in a Kicker box and had them at home on my EP2500 for the longest time (at least 'till I got a car...haha)

thats how I was my buddies parents got him a s10 and a system and from the first time I heard his sub bump i was hooked!!!

Sounds good to me. Hopefully the '01 back seat is the same as the 03-06 seats, same basic concept, same chassis, etc. :lol:

pretty much lol

Archived