Jump to content

Hollowstylez

Members
  • Posts

    352
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hollowstylez

  1. Its been a while since i've had a system but as soon as I would finish i'd cruise around and if i would get ahold of something new i would start it all over. But I would usually keep it for a while.
  2. Yes! That is awesome man I need a shirt or hat that says that.
  3. I've wondered about this as well, just bought a recone that offered this and don't know if I should get it or not. Good question littlebuck.
  4. Congradulations on your growing family, soon to be 2 against 1. haha
  5. I thanked all of you guys when I payed just in case there was more people Haha. Thanks again
  6. Yea, just bought a couple packs of Damp Pro! Thanks Jon for the awesome deal.
  7. Probably saw some fine ass bitches. Lol happy late b-day and congrats on your new buddy.
  8. That's cool man im going to be moving near Springfield pretty soon. Are there quite a few show that happen there?
  9. I want to check this out being that i live in the city its hard to see stars.
  10. Road Spatulas! lol and i like how most of those fender flares are screwed on hahaha.
  11. Nice work man that looks great. Just need to drill your pilot holes and your good to go.
  12. Bad ass. That fading from one color to another is a nice feature. I like when its green.
  13. Dude that looks super Sweeet. Look at those guts.
  14. Ok that's what I was hoping. Sweet thanks jon.
  15. Does the coupon work with b-stock? Either way I may pick some up of it just because of the Indiana Jones pic Haha. Sweeet.
  16. Hella sick man. Its good to see someoneamped up from there build kicking ass. Good stuff and a great build.
  17. Damn that sucks, I lol'd at the betty white pic though.
  18. Damn, thats crazy stuff. lol
×
×
  • Create New...