Chevy Silverado Build. Center console V2!! PG. 13

Dang you walked quite a ways back and the sound was still really clear. Oh and my whole interior is that " crazy ugly cream color" thank you very much. Haha I prefer to call it tan. But it is weird that you have a grey interior with tan headliner.

haha ok the "tan" color lol its not a bad color if the interior is tan too. but grey and tan? it just doesn't go

i was laughing at the " crazy ugly cream color" lol and i was asking if youre running those tweets active?

i know that lol ''tan'' i was talking about active what does it mean? im still new i don't know all these terms lol. i have them on crossovers on +3db

i was laughing at the " crazy ugly cream color" lol and i was asking if youre running those tweets active?

i know that lol ''tan'' i was talking about active what does it mean? im still new i don't know all these terms lol. i have them on crossovers on +3db

active is no cross overs straight off the amp

active is no cross overs straight off the amp

thank you for the info good sir :) and no i have them on crossovers :D

Archived