DC Sound Lab

LVL 2 8s getting cold? Just odd.

I don't think mine were cold, but I have had condensation build up on the motors of mine before. It was humid as hell outside and I had my doors open workin on the truck. Possibly with humidity in the box, the air movement could cool the condensation build up on the motors and make them feel cold.

Edited by CJ18

why would you want to try to coil your woofers that way? you'd have to coil the coil thats the part that heats the most. IF you really want to play with liquid cooling and what not find the bazooka chill series amps and woofers and have at it.

I was just making a joke. Thats the flaw with text communication, tone of voice just doesn't carry over well... :P

You may be able to get condensation if it was cold and then you heated your woofers up. or your car doesnt seal well. think about it you are putting power to your woofers woofers are moving. They all create heat. how are you going to make them colder by doing so

Yes i understand that. Thats why i posted about this. I thought that this was impossible. but the motor was cold and had condensation on it. Dont know what else to say about it. I was hoping someone would shed some light on this? Either having something to do with the system or otherwise this shouldn't happen. oh well maybe i am a nut?

I don't think mine were cold, but I have had condensation build up on the motors of mine before. It was humid as hell outside and I had my doors open workin on the truck. Possibly with humidity in the box, the air movement could cool the condensation build up on the motors and make them feel cold.

This is what makes the most since. thank you.