Sonic Electronix

You had some serious stuff, Nakamichi was incredible from what I remember. I remember a guy had Nak mids and highs in a conversion van at a Iasca show in Salina KS. with like 6 kicker 10's. This was around 20 years ago, damn I remember dude had an Alpine 2 knob tape deck hahahaha. But back to your question are you looking to go serious sound quality again and spend todays value for what you spent back then?

I have heard great things from my dad and uncles about nak but there are quite a few brands that hold the same quality of sound in today's market easy but you have to be willing to spend the dough.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Give us an idea about what direction you want to go, like integrate a sub to your stock system. Or gut it and do some new mids and highs with an amp, so many directions to go. What kind of car is it?

Sorry about the Verses... Yes, had pretty good sounding stuff. Just gave away my stuff to an employee (18 year old nut) to help him get started. Then started thinking I might want a wee-bit better sound than my crappy stock system.

Doesn't really seem like a VS thread man, just change up the title you'll be fine you just want to know what you should go with now adays :)

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

2012 Volvo XC 70 Wagon w/ "premium" sound.

Ok, so I'm 50...

Other stuff was neatly tucked in the trunk of my Honda Accord trunk.

Man I want a wagon so bad, you can do so much with them. Ok now since it has the premium system what are your goals? It's easy to add a sub and amp, can do like a fiberglass, tucked away sub. Or do you want to replace the stock system with some Focal or Rainbow mids and highs?