Jump to content
DC Sound Lab

Recommended Posts

Posted

In testing two days before world finals I accidently burped my level 5 18s at 20hz on around 7000 watts. After that little deal I had no more level 5s so I tried a pair of level 4s but forgot that they were half the impedance of my levels 5s. That left me with nothing for world finals. I left my house Friday morning heading for lima Ohio I stopped in Columbus Ohio where some loyal DC loving peoples had parts and time to help a fellow DC lovin freak. So I learned how to re-cone and I had a great time at finals. 155.8 in ssnw with out testing aint to bad.

mobile chornobyl

Posted

Curt said your welcome for that extra 1.5dbs lol :)

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1187 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...