3sixty.3 update email

I just checked my email and got this from rockford when i asked them about the avaliabilty of the 3sixty.3

The 3Sixty.3 is anticipated to ship in April (we post the shipping date on the bottom left of each product page). I know this will probably not help your current system, but it’s a whopper of a processor that has been getting a lot of press.

3Sixty.3 Product Details

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/product_details.aspx?itemid=117203

Best Regards,

Eric Russell

Rockford Fosgate WebWizard

I am also inquiring what exactly is a processor, i know that you can tune each driver with an eq through one...so take your sub, and its box its tuned to 37 hrtz with this thing u can bring the level of 37 hrtz down while bring the higher tones to a high level (band basslines ska, roots, hawaiian music) or am i wrong. but, why is eric saying this product will not help my current system

Without more details as far as what your email was about, I'm guessing he said it wouldnt work with your current system due to the fact that it's simply not released yet.

There are different types of processors. This type will allow you to fine tune EQ settings, set crossover points, etc. Easier to just read the specs on their page...

Archived