wtt 2 15" adire audio tumults d4's

i have these two 15" adire audio tumults id like to trade, lmk what you have in a pm. mods please let me know if i need new pictures

the only issue is that one sub has a repaired spot in the surround

100_1176.jpg100_1164.jpg100_1169.jpg

Edited by bass_stalker

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

bump

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

bump

le bump

I've got quite a few things to trade. Just let me know if anything interests you. I'll be glad to work out a trade for either both subs or just one, and depending on the items I'm willing to throw some cash into the trade also.

I've got:

STINGER SPV70 BATTERY (1050 AMPS-LARGEST BATTERY IN THE ORIGINAL POWER SERIES) - I bought it new and only used it a few months - Well maintained and NEVER been deeply discharged

STINGER 200 AMP DUAL BATTERY ISOLATOR - Still new in the package

INFOCUS HD PROJECTOR - Perfect condition - Shows up to 300" - Only 400 hours used on original 3,000 hour bulb - Comes with: Audio, Video, VGA, & Power cables, Nice INFOCUS case, and All original manuals - MSRP was $3,000

XSTATIC 800 BATTERY - Still in great shape and never deeply discharged

MA AUDIO HK1997 MONO AMP - Works great and never had any problems

OLD SCHOOL ALPINE 6 1/2" COAXIALS - From early 90's and still in original box

INSIGNIA 4.3" BLUETOOTH GPS - Touchscreen, Hands free calling, Voice Directions - still like new from BEST BUY and only used like a couple times

AVITAL REMOTE START & KEYLESS ENTRY SYSTEM - New & still in box

AVITAL ALARM SYSTEM WITH KEYLESS ENTRY - New & still in box

INSIGNIA MINI HD VIDEO CAMERA - Stores on SD card & fits in pocket - Still new

SONY 9" PORTABLE DVD PLAYER - 180° swivel screen, front touch panel controls, all cables, & nice black case

I've got a lot more, but I know you're sick of reading this. Ha Ha!

Let me know if you're interested in anything or if there's something else you have been looking for.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

bump

i guess a bump wont hurt

anybody have subs for trade