Lincoln LS rebuild. 4 Fi SP4 15's 4 Sundown 2ks. *NUMBERS ON PAGE 4 03/26/2013

Floor is held in by the spray foam. Does a kickass job doing it too. When I tore out the last wall it seems nearly impossible to get the floor out. Also the shell is soo big it wont move at all. Plus its also bolted to the factory seat belt mounts. But I came to my senses and tossed the 4th order idea out the window and am glad I did. IMO flat walls dominate bandpass 95% of the time.

I never have used the spray foam before, so the shit is like a glue? just sandwiched between the bottom of the box and the car?

149.4 Db @ 30Hz Outlaw With One 15" Fi Team Sub, Trunk Build. !!!!!Hair Tricks!!!!!

Check Out The Build Log http://www.stevemead...0-4-and-t400-4/

Watch The Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jcplaya3

sigpb.jpg

Nice build and results my man...

Thanks man!

Love that wall and those subs!!!

Me too! lol Best subs I've ever used or have had experience with. Hands down.

Great build man you do some nice work how are you liking the new subwoofers

Thanks man. I love this subs, they seem bullet proof in my application. Can play them full tilt for hours without worring about anything. With no SSF either.

Sorry to be off topic and all but I was just wondering, how is that lincoln reliability wise? Been looking into buying one as a daily but have heard they are not very reliable at all...

Its all good man. But I've havn't had an major issues with mine. Just the usual maintenance here and there.

Floor is held in by the spray foam. Does a kickass job doing it too. When I tore out the last wall it seems nearly impossible to get the floor out. Also the shell is soo big it wont move at all. Plus its also bolted to the factory seat belt mounts. But I came to my senses and tossed the 4th order idea out the window and am glad I did. IMO flat walls dominate bandpass 95% of the time.

I never have used the spray foam before, so the shit is like a glue? just sandwiched between the bottom of the box and the car?

Its insanely adhesive! And yea its just sandwiched inbetween the bottom and the car.

• 2 months later...

Best the Lincoln did on the Sundown 2ks was a 156.8 on the TL. That 158 must have been a fluke cause it was never replicated. I decided to remove the pics because I feel it is misleading.

:D if your ever in Kansas I'll demo for you! Or if you go to slamology I might make that one.

There is a 60 in there for sure. You ever head to the shows in Wisconsin or Il? I would like to hear it.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Archived