This might help with some ideas. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/135451-hot-girls-oh-and-alphasig293s-rebuild-6-aa-mayhem-18s-2-cactus-k12-30k-rms-f150-pics-fixed/page__st__280
Actually yes there is.
so what is the difference?
Sub will run cooler and more efficient when wired in parallel as opposed to series with both having the same final impedance.
Don't go with the skars or obsidians if your running that much power. Skar has a softer suspension and they would get torn to shreds on 1500 clamped for to long.
Why is anyone even recommending the skars or obsidians? He already has SA 10's and they take more of a beating than they do. I would do some AA Chaos, or SSA Icons.
Not going to lie. I can't even tell what im looking at lol. Where do the subs mount.
Edit: I just noticed the first set of pics. Does this thing have 2 ports?
The only thing I don't do with a new sub or freshly reconed sub is play under or close to tuning full tilt for a week or so. Everything else I just let it rip.