Need A New Hed Unit

As i was looking at the "Hooptie" thread i saw some people make mention of a new deck i was about to buy this unit next week Pioneer AVIC-D3 In-Dash Satellite Radio-Ready CD/DVD Player/GPS Receiver w/ 6.1" Touch Screen but i see that Steve is putting in the Alpine DVA-9965 so whats so good about it ?

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

As i was looking at the "Hooptie" thread i saw some people make mention of a new deck i was about to buy this unit next week Pioneer AVIC-D3 In-Dash Satellite Radio-Ready CD/DVD Player/GPS Receiver w/ 6.1" Touch Screen but i see that Steve is putting in the Alpine DVA-9965 so whats so good about it ?

i mean the other unit is just a fancy dvd player right

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

The Pioneer D3 is suuch a sick unit. I have no plans on changing mine ever.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

The Pioneer D3 is suuch a sick unit. I have no plans on changing mine ever.

Yea i think thats the one im going to go with =)

Archived