I'm pretty sure the space behind the seat is similar but, I have about 2 cubic feet behind each of my seats. ( With the seats all of the way back) And thats enough room to have 12s ported. You just have to be a bit creative.

Edit: I just noticed you already had a box design, looking forward to see some pics!

Edited by joshywb121

Basshead-in-Training

Ite hey guys! Sorry I've been workin on the box. It's 2.29 cu ft before port and sub displacement. I put the port and subs in today but I'm waiting on wiring, once i get wiring I'll test them on a buddies amp. Port is tuned to 31 hertz, but it's really ghetto so don't make fun of it haha it's just for the time being. I'll have pics up tomorrow, and yeah kranny, next set of 35"s isn't gonna be bf Goodrich hahahah

2001 Dodge Ram

Kenwood Deck

Pioneer speakers

Wow man thats a nice looking truck, especially for a 16 year old! Did you buy it lifted or did you add the lift yourself? Your truck looks exactly like my friends except his is a 4 door. Looks like your doing a great job so far. I'm interested in seeing where you take this

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Josh, nahhh I plan on bed linering it hahaha

And 2k thanks man! What happened was I got a 92 Chevy pickup that was super clean to learn to drive stick in the Christmas before I turned 14, I just turned 15 this march and my Chevy was gettin weak, do we sold it and bought the dodge because the guy that sold it to us wasn't gonna sell it when my dad first started lookin for a truck for me, but then he had a stroke and couldn't drive a stick anymore so yeah. But everything but the system upgrades was already on it! Btw the lift is actually a 3"

Edit: also 2k after te system ima put true dual flowmaster super 44s like my last truck and put 18" rockstars, or some kind I bullet hole wheel. I'm super ready to start working this summer!

Edited by Reg_Cab_Slammer

2001 Dodge Ram

Kenwood Deck

Pioneer speakers