screen size

:P

Apple isn't putting that stupid high resolution to work? Seems odd that they wouldn't tweak Safari to make use of the extra real estate. Though I guess they wanted to keep all the text and stuff the same size. Just kinda seems like a waste of such a high-res display, especially given that it's one of the only selling points of the new iPads and they marketed it so heavily.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

i believe for websites they are putting it to work, but for pictures that you open in different tabs its confirmed not to be the 2056x1536, you have to download iPhoto ($4.99) and save the photo before you're able to see a true 2056x1536.

outside of pictures i "think" that you still get the true resolution.

ill see if i cant take a zoomed in pic of a web page for you.

of course tinypic will downsize it, but i hope it will show you what you need.

2ic7e2w.png

Edited by Sheena

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Guest DC Power Kyle

Apple uses 1024x768 on the iPad 3 as a HiDPI display. So you get crisper text and all that good stuff instead of a really small text that you can't read in the 2k resolution range.

Not sure if it still matters. But the problem is only on the home page, in topics everything is perfect. Even the "sound, style, bass" shows.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Apple uses 1024x768 on the iPad 3 as a HiDPI display. So you get crisper text and all that good stuff instead of a really small text that you can't read in the 2k resolution range.

Yeah. This makes sense. I figured that's what they did, scale it down to make it easy to read. I'd still prefer if they let you use more than 1024x768 given that I can read small stuff but it makes sense for the bigger market to get something they can use without zooming in on every page. something like a 1200x900 on a screen that size wouldn't pose much of an issue and would let you fit a bit more of the page on the screen. 1024x768 definitely works for them though. Most webpages are made with that as the standard res and it's exactly half of the iPad's width and height so scaling is easymode.

LOL I don't own any Apple products though so they probably don't care much about my opinion. :P

Edited by Maxim

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

EDIT: went to edit. Hit quote. I fail.

Edited by Maxim

wtf is lolcats?