Twostrokeking Posted May 7, 2012 Report Posted May 7, 2012 Hey man, I did an underseat box for two 8's. I tried to use plastic and it sucked. i'd try using tape over the floor! Masking tape worked great for me. Good luck man! Sick ass truck by the way. those rims are nice My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
wheres the flex at Posted May 7, 2012 Report Posted May 7, 2012 This truck is Great looking, but I'd lower it or level it out. 2001 Nissan Frontier3/5 drop ''Gutted" Underconstruction If you don't let your unborn swim in her mouth someone else will.
Jared420 Posted May 7, 2012 Author Report Posted May 7, 2012 Hey man, I did an underseat box for two 8's. I tried to use plastic and it sucked. i'd try using tape over the floor! Masking tape worked great for me. Good luck man! Sick ass truck by the way. those rims are nice Thanks man, not too much is going to be glassed, only the middle of the floor inside the box. Plastic should be fine for how much were doing 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
Jared420 Posted May 7, 2012 Author Report Posted May 7, 2012 This truck is Great looking, but I'd lower it or level it out. Thanks, Yeah I've been thinking of dropping the back liken2-3 inches to level it off 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
Colin - STAPUFT Posted May 7, 2012 Report Posted May 7, 2012 Great looking truck!! 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Jared420 Posted May 7, 2012 Author Report Posted May 7, 2012 Great looking truck!! Thanks bro 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
iceman1575 Posted May 7, 2012 Report Posted May 7, 2012 Looking good. I'd personally do all wood, but that's just me. Still going for just 3 and not 4? Should be interesting for sure. POTATO!
Twostrokeking Posted May 7, 2012 Report Posted May 7, 2012 This truck is bad ass! And Yeah man if the plastic works go for it! I was just making suggestions haha My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Srh_rider12 Posted May 7, 2012 Report Posted May 7, 2012 sick truck! repin chevy!! Build Log ----> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/137987-04-chevy-silverado-build/page__fromsearch__1
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.