Need Some Direction On Finding A Bolt On Kit

Hey guys, hoping someone can help me out with finding a bolt on air ride kit for my 1998 Chevy Malibu. So far the only company I've come across that has a bolt kit for my car is airbagit.com, but from the reviews of AIM on most of the forums, I've been advised to steer clear of the company. Hopefully somoene on here can help me find something so I can be sitting even again with all the extra equipment/weight in the car.

AIM has actually changed quite a bit over the last few years. I quit doing business with them until a couple years ago after having a personal meeting with the owner, Joe Morrow. We talked about their business practices and how they treated their customers because I was one of the customers that was screwed over by them. He made things right with me and Mr. Morrow has personally become active in the mini truck community over on streetsource.com which has had a great influence on them turning things around and taking care of those that keep them in business. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them now. Sure there are other products out there that may be better than some of theirs but you're going to pay a lot more for them and the difference isn't always worth the difference in price. They do however have many hard to find parts and stuff for rides that other companies don't produce (your Malibu is a good example of this). One last suggestion, your Malibu has McPherson suspension so you might want to look into hydraulics instead. They can be completely bolt in, with accumulators ride much better, and if you get a quality setup you'll have no more than and likely less issues than you will with air. Check out Hydroholics.net

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Dont use Airbagit.com or any of the other many names they go by. I bought from them, they told me specifically they were sending a BOLT ON KIT. WHen i got it, the rear was weld on, and the front was not even for my car. I called them and they said " we dont sell bolt on kits for that car" and I told them i couldn't use the front setup if i wanted too cause i would have to cut HUGE amounts on my upper and lower control arms, then weld it in. they replied with "see you can use it, you just dont want too" Then they refused to refund my money and only gave me store credit. I got the shaved door handle kit, and that cheap POS doesnt even work. the reciever and remote will not stay linked. STAY AWAY.

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834