Second Skin Audio

ANYBODY WITH A 98+ CROWN VIC OR GRAND MARQUIS, WILL THIS FIT?

you really think you can fit those l7s in a 4th order? those things need tons of space but of you can get a design for it, then go for it

yes they fit i have a crown not a corolla ;)

I will actually build a fourth order in my car, if you can read my sig correctly. so I don't know what you're talking about

im talkin about u talkin about two 15's not fitting in a crown vic in 4th order bandpass..

yeah it does rated whatever but the power is dirtier than a two dollar hooker. they made my subs sound like shit compared to my aq which is a real amp and yes I know how to set up amps. I have a scope.

ima have to look into AQ amps, i havent got the audiopipes yet i still have all 4 of my kickers! im tryna find some new ones by this weekend either audiopipe or hifonics or whatever else i get suggested, irdc to have the big brand name $400 per amp anymore when i can buy all 3 i need for that much lol its not like ill be living in my car haha

what dirty power.. just basicaly not CONSISTANT and more of a sloppy bouncing around output??

and idrc if they stop working, like i said i dont live in my car and i know what im doing.. im not like most people trying to wire a 1ohm amp at .5... lol even if it lasts a YEAR on a 2 or 1ohm load ill be more than happy with it. especially for $400 for all 3 amps im lookin into

but thanks for the input i appreciate it, anymore suggestions? im not tryin to bash or flame just so you know lol all input is needed!!! did you have the ap series audiopipe or what?? would you recomend hifonics over audiopoop? lookin for TRUE RMS budget amps not the lastest coolest thing out right now lol i just want all my amps matching

im honestly just tired of the look of the zx series.. and no hiding the amps wont help..

maybe i should just sell them all and buy the 2010+ zx series..

sounds good, is it me or do i have to keep copying my reply because for some reason it either doesnt like to post it or i gotta refresh the page... lmao probly from so many people being on the website?

ima have to look into AQ amps, i havent got the audiopipes yet i still have all 4 of my kickers! im tryna find some new ones by this weekend either audiopipe or hifonics or whatever else i get suggested, irdc to have the big brand name $400 per amp anymore when i can buy all 3 i need for that much lol its not like ill be living in my car haha

what dirty power.. just basicaly not CONSISTANT and more of a sloppy bouncing around output??

and idrc if they stop working, like i said i dont live in my car and i know what im doing.. im not like most people trying to wire a 1ohm amp at .5... lol even if it lasts a YEAR on a 2 or 1ohm load ill be more than happy with it. especially for $400 for all 3 amps im lookin into

but thanks for the input i appreciate it, anymore suggestions? im not tryin to bash or flame just so you know lol all input is needed!!! did you have the ap series audiopipe or what?? would you recomend hifonics over audiopoop? lookin for TRUE RMS budget amps not the lastest coolest thing out right now lol i just want all my amps matching

planet audio is also bad. hifonics is meh.

its dirty power because they use cheap components that dont have tight tolerances. which means that some components will work harder than others, causing them to fail earlier. which overall can cause distortion if i remember correctly.

i had an ap1500, which blew up on me and made my whole car reek for a week. sold it for like $30 or something.

if you want GOOD amps, rockford fosgate, crescendo, dc, kicker, audioque, to name a few.

if you buy cheap, you're going to get cheap. there is no magical reason why there are cheap ass amps that output a bunch of power. why do you think they have such a low cost? because its built with low quality materials.

• 4 years later...

Archived