Mechman Alternators

Stunned at how fast shipping was (2 days) to Iowa. Opened up the box for the d3400 I had, and it seems to be just fine. Going to keep an eye on it for a few weeks after it's installed though. Got to the D3100 and noticed a gash on a top corner, and figured it wouldn't affect performance so I could live with a little cosmetic defect.

Gave it a once over, and noticed it was likely dropped on it's front through shipping or something. Has a small tear and it slightly leaking on the front of it. Just my luck, I suppose. I'll give you guys a call on Monday hopefully to get this resolved or contact XS about it. Kind of just a rant about how terrible my luck is. Still hoping that 3400 is fine though!

Fedex is terrible around here >.>

IMAG0155.jpg

IMAG0156.jpg

IMAG0157.jpg

IMAG0158.jpg

IMAG0159.jpg

IMAG0160.jpg

Didn't seem too beat up when they got here, though :(

IMAG0154.jpg

Sorry about the shipping problems. Def need to file a shipping damage claim with FEDEX. We can not file it, since it has already been delivered, but you just have to give them a call and let them know what happened. FedEx has a much better track record for us than the other shipping companies. I will make sure and show our FedEx rep these pics.

Edited by Nathan@XSPOWER

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

Alright, so I gave both FedEx and XS a call a few days back, it's being "returned to shipper". I'm assuming it'll take a few more days to get to TN, but as far as the claim goes, it's filed and couldn;t get much more info from FedEx.

Does XS normally take care of the rest of the claim and send a replacement after it's filed? Sorry if I come off as impatient, but i'm just waiting on another D3100 to put everything in, haha. :P