Just put in pioneer Appradio 2 and no sound?

I'm just wondering if the things defective. Don't wanna have to pay bestbuy to "troubleshoot it" then try n blame it on me

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

I just tried taking the relay out of the equation still no sound, hooked the stock radio back up got sound just fine. Going to check all my wiring again even tho I wire all the harnesses together before I am in the vehicle. I make all my connections sitting at the work bench with both diagrams in front of me in good lighting.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

Make sure blue/white from the pioneer radio is going to blue on the gmsr module

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Make sure blue/white from the pioneer radio is going to blue on the gmsr module

It is, I took it back to best buy today and explained what i had going on so the tech there looked it over, told me everything I had wired was correct, then took it apart wired it back up himself and tested it a few times and said he thinks the wiring harness and or module is bad itself. Of course they didnt have another one of this model harness in stock so i have to wait to hear from them when a new one comes in. Just seems weird to me that the harness could be bad. i dont know why he didnt at least hook up a new app radio real quick to make sure the radio itself isnt bad. just a couple of clips in the back since the wiring was all done. But the chimes work the appradio functions properly in every way so far accept the sound. Any other Ideas or am I just stuck waiting for the new harness to come in? You own a shop right? is that the right module/harness for my truck? the only other thing the tech added was that it says its for "standard bose" not for "premium bose'' he said he checked some ID number in my glovebox to see if it was premium and he said the numbers lead him to believe its the standard bose. whats the difference? generally if you have bose in your vehicle its considered a "premium" sound system but I mean its a standard bose sound system

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

Trucks are standard bose.

They can take their module back, and you go buy 1 from another store.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

right, Im going to give it a chance, its just a bit frustrating and an inconveinence. 2 trips to best buy although i know it isnt their fault if something comes defective out of the box. just a pain in my ass. Is that the harness you would use if you were to install it in my truck? I will give them the chance first because i bet they will try to screw me and say its because I put it in I must have fried something. Im going to try and have them do it for free considering I just bought a radio wires and 4 year protection plan from them and they inconvenienced me 2 times now. thats one trip there to make the purchase one trip back and over an hour of waiting for them to troubleshoot now I will have to go back again.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

I use pac pieces.

Would be an OS4

Just have your dash apart for the tech so all he has to do is plug it in.

Oh for sure I did that today I don't trust best buy with that with my luck they would scratch it all up or break clips and whatnot and not tell me. Have you done head unit installs in 2012 silverados with Bose ? Had any problems? I really appreciate u takin your time to try n help me out man

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

If no pac a Axxess GMOS-04 also would work, just not scosche. lol

1989 Chevy Beretta

My Gear

HU- Kenwood KIV-701

Amp- Alpine PDX 600.1M this will change in the very near future

Sub- 10" JL W6V2 in H.O box, will be W6V3 when released, I'm ready for the trolling XD

Speakers- 6 1/2 Memphis PR component custom door mount, 4" Memphis Coax PR in dash, 5 1/4 Memphis Coax in rear deck, upgrade soon. 3-Way C5 in front, rear deck unknown yet

Power Wire- Memphis 1/0 AWG to StreetWires fused +/- distro, Memphis 4 AWG out, plus 4 AWG Big 3

RCA's- StreetWires ZN3 2 Chan/ ZN5 4 Chan + StreetWires 9 Conductor, All this is going to Memphis UTPF soon enough

CompuStar Alarm/Remote Start 2 way with 901 remote.

I know I'm forgetting stuff too

139.4 term lab on the glass vented. 44Hz

Archived