Second Skin Audio

1980 impala

Wats up. Im doing a build for my trunk and need some opinions on the equipment i been looking at. Im stuck on doing 4 12s. I want to do 4 american bass xfls on 2 american bass vfl 150.1s. I already have 220 amp alternator, im redoing my wires cuz i had cheap 0 guage. And my battery selection was the xs power d3100s like 4 of those. I havent bought anything yet as far as speakers and amps. I need someone with a little more expirience with this eqipment to let me kno if this is a solid setup. Its going n a ported box, and im looking for loud bass inside out. Don wan to port through the deck r nothing. Thanks for your help

You want big output but cancel out the loudest set up possible in Theory , the rear deck blowthru . Since seats don't fold down .

You'll have nasty rattles with that long trunklid also

Reconsider that,

Big ass trunk I'm sure 4 12s will fit .

How many cubes can you get box wise? Already including amps and batts,

Um not sure on exact cubes yet b cuz i don hav da batteries yet. I didnt want to port through da rear deck cuz its getting fiber glassed. But wen i get my seat done im getting a arm rest built in. Not really concerned about the rattle cant really stop that on this vehicle. But the trunk will b coated with an inner liner and dynomat. I was really concerned with the speakers amps and batteries. I need to kno is this good stuff to get loud with

Archived