Inside West Coast Customs

I can't believe people saying its not custom. The dc tundra fully linexed with the sides of the bed lifting up to store tons of stuff in there. Mark whalbergs suv with custom recliner chairs in back with a custom double fold out table and 36" flat screen that was motorized and doubled as a barrier between the cab and driver.... Custom suicide doors on the ctsv push the star and they pop open, the sunroof on th storm trooper, need I continue? Obviously all the audio is their partner brands but it always looks good. Paints always sick and Ish does nice interiors, stitches up everything they give him foam and leather and he makes some bad ass seats.

Bro, We are not saying they dont do custom.... There are several different comments before yours or mine that state the custom work they do..... All we are saying is that MOST of the stuff they do is cookie cutter installs... but they try to pass it off as completely custom

2001 Ford Expedition

2 SA 12's

Crescendo 2000

M.E.C.A. 141.4 DB

I like most of the work. Some of the stuff is kind of boring but most of the guys are really good at what they do. Wasn't a huge fan of the vw they did this weekend. Didn't like the grill or dash how they did it, or the fact it needed a 3" drop, but I like the show and over half of the stuff they do, especially the new/ old swaps, think they've done a monster energy gto, camaro, and the Microsoft mustang. The group of guys can be entertaining atleast. Sunday night tv sucks so it gives me something. Lol. Just really hate ish since I can't wrap a flat piece of wood without fucking it up. When it comes down to it there's not really any other show close to it. Overhaulin and stuff but most of the shows like that are always a restoration and not buying a brand new $50-80k car and cutting it up which is where the real fun is.

I love Overhaulin, Chip Foose and his guys do amazing work on classics.

Hell yeah I agree with that, now when I think custom work I think OVERHAULIN'.... because even though they are putting together a car/truck they redew all of the vehical

2001 Ford Expedition

2 SA 12's

Crescendo 2000

M.E.C.A. 141.4 DB

anyone who thinks WCC is cookie cutter and doesn't do anything custom really doesn't know what they are talking about. Take a trip down there and if they will let you in the door (past the TV memorabilia for sale) you will see what they do. This shop was TRULY PIMP even during the pimp my ride days. That shit (the set) was off in a corner, for TV and to please the younger crowd - but the REAL work is just out of camera view and its no joke. I think the show is 1000% better without all the PMR bullshit.

I agree, I'm not saying that all they do is cookie cutter, I'm saying that most people think their the baddest shop around and they go all CUSTOM on everything, but then again thats just the way T.V. made it seem and also its main stream peoples out look gets a f**ked up when you hit main stream, just like people think JL's the only speaker to ever buy... Anyways bottom line is that you have to give a thumbs up when anyone has the balls to open up a shop to do what they love....

2001 Ford Expedition

2 SA 12's

Crescendo 2000

M.E.C.A. 141.4 DB

Archived