Baydestrian Posted April 17, 2012 Report Posted April 17, 2012 Anybody else watch this show on Velocity? They don't use the best of audio brands but the builds/customizations they do are amazing, a lot better than what they had to do on Pimp My Ride. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vhDQqub9a4 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Smoove Posted April 17, 2012 Report Posted April 17, 2012 I love that show. The suicode doors on the Beiber Cadi are sick 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
btsteinb Posted April 17, 2012 Report Posted April 17, 2012 posts vid with justin bieber = fail but they do some good looking work. KOB should learn how to rip off white guys, good installs shitty product. He got it mixed up and flipped around backwards.
Baydestrian Posted April 17, 2012 Author Report Posted April 17, 2012 haha on that Bieber note I just chose one of the few vids on the Velocity YT page and that has a sick vehicle. Also, I'm not a Bieber hater, I do not bump his music but have seen his movie out of pure curiosity and kid does have musical talent and seems down to Earth despite the fact he came into the music biz sounding like a lil girl and looking like a lesbian. 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
LoudNLow931 Posted April 17, 2012 Report Posted April 17, 2012 Most of the stuff they do is stupid but 5% of it is cool. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
TeamHT Posted April 17, 2012 Report Posted April 17, 2012 I think theyre wack. They really don't do anything custom, let's put TVs here, rims here, exhaust here, paint job...done. Even Biebers caddy. Engine bay was still the stock color (huge pet prevent of mine) and I didn't watch it all but didnt someone else do the doors? Interior work seemed meh. If anything, their paintjobs can be really nice...they can also be super ricer and gay. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
knowledge Posted April 17, 2012 Report Posted April 17, 2012 i luv this show REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
n8ball2013 Posted April 17, 2012 Report Posted April 17, 2012 Id murder my own mother for that CTS-V. That thing is hard as fuck regardless if Beiber owns it or not. He's also smashing little selena gomez if you needed anymore reason to not like him. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
LT.Smoke Posted April 17, 2012 Report Posted April 17, 2012 That CTS-V was sick... Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.