Need advice/help deciding on a SprinT phone

I'm not an apple hater I just want a badaSs phone that I can keep for at least another 2 yrs without having to worry about it getting outdated. I currently live in lubbock tx, but I was told that we wouldn't get the lte till the end of the year. I think we have 4g here but I'm not sure since I currenTly have a pos blackberry.

Dont think any company is making a phone like that lol.

Hey man. I have had both android (I have owned the Hero, EVO, and EVO 3D) and now own the iPhone 4s (wanted a new OS). If you want to stick to android, the Galaxy Nexus will be out in a couple days. Stock reliable android, dual core 1.2 processor lte radio. Should be a solid phone to get you by for a while.

2002 Honda Civic

(Current)

HU: JVC KD-X50BT (Replaced Pioneer 6800 that came with it)

All stock w/ 3 working speakers. Ya!!!

Currently cleaning up someone elses mess

(In the works)

M&H: HAT Imagines

Amp: Orion 8004

Sub: Unsure

Knukonceptz Wiring

SS Deadener (on its way! yay!)

Hey man. I have had both android (I have owned the Hero, EVO, and EVO 3D) and now own the iPhone 4s (wanted a new OS). If you want to stick to android, the Galaxy Nexus will be out in a couple days. Stock reliable android, dual core 1.2 processor lte radio. Should be a solid phone to get you by for a while.

i just picked up a verizon galaxy nexus for 49 bucks!!!!!

i am switching to verizon because they are doing upgrades in my area for 3g/lte

just posted my white galaxy s2 (epic g touch) on ebay and bids are already at 370 bucks!!! lol

looks like i can afford my new 300 amp alt!!!

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

just posted my white galaxy s2 (epic g touch) on ebay and bids are already at 370 bucks!!! lol

Awesome bro!!! Good luck with Verizon, and the new phone.

2002 Honda Civic

(Current)

HU: JVC KD-X50BT (Replaced Pioneer 6800 that came with it)

All stock w/ 3 working speakers. Ya!!!

Currently cleaning up someone elses mess

(In the works)

M&H: HAT Imagines

Amp: Orion 8004

Sub: Unsure

Knukonceptz Wiring

SS Deadener (on its way! yay!)

Awesome bro!!! Good luck with Verizon, and the new phone.

thanks man sprint was decent in my area but verizon is gonna be getting 4g set up almost a year and a half before sprint ever does :)

that and i get a hella discount (22% off total bill)

because i work for a local factory that has a giant business acount with them

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like my galaxy s2....the dinky screen on the iphones are why i like the androids..mine works great.

That's one of the reasons why I want to avoid an Iphone. Hopefully some good shit comes out by August.

i dunno what the deal is as i left sprint but it looks like the HTC 4g LTE wont be coming anytime soon due the the apple vs HTC patent suit :(

looks the like galaxy s 3 should be here end of august :)

Archived