Sonic Electronix

I was curious if anyone here can give me any info or advice for taking the MECP advanced test. I currently have the basic certification and plan to move on to the advanced certification later in the year. I guess I'm really curious as to what others experience was with taking the advanced test vs. the basic. I already have the recently updated advanced study guide so I have been been studying it already, but I was curious to things like, are the sample questions at the end of each chapter in the advanced test like it was with the basic test and study guide? Is the advanced test alot more difficult to pass then the basic? Are some of the questions from the basic test incorporated into the advanced test? Any info is appreciated!

Don't you have to have a certain amount of experience working in a shop before you can take that test? A year or two iirc.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Hi, my name is Jack Cutts and I manage the MECP program for the Consumer Electronics Association. I can answer a couple of your questions:

1. MECP Advanced certification requires one year of on-the-job experience.

2. The questions at the end of each chapter are very similar to those that will be on the exam. They were written by the same people who wrote the exam questions.

3. Other than studying from the study guide, the best way to prepare is to take our online practice test. Currently, the Advanced practice test is not available, but we expect to have it back online (with updated questions for the new test) before May 1, 2012. The practice test is 75 questions (half the length of the real test) and costs $20. At the end of the test you'll see your score as well as the answers to questions you missed.

To take the online practice test, click here: http://cea.eitprep.com. Hope that covers everything. Reply here if you have other questions.