Mr. 973808 Posted December 21, 2007 Report Posted December 21, 2007 Well I have good news for me and greater news for you. I just recently found out that I can get JBL and Infinity subs and amps for DIRT CHEAP as a discount. HOW CHEAP?! How about a JBL 1500W Mono for $125.50 (origin $699-799) and The the 6k amp for atleast $1k (origin $5k or more). So if you are interested hit me up and I'll see if I can work my new found magic for you! THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007
Bossmaan Posted December 21, 2007 Report Posted December 21, 2007 660 GTI 6 1/2 Component System... let's see if ur quote is lower than what i get them for, and if it is, ill pick up a set. Also, is it legit? if so how? Mine is Direct through Erikson Consumer (they deal with JBL). I see Booty 2007 Toyota Camry 19" VMR Rims H&R Lowering Springs. Magnaflow Exhaust System K&N Air Intake 6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights. Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk Kenwood KVT-617 Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2 Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz
ChampN252 Posted December 21, 2007 Report Posted December 21, 2007 Well....I guess I'll post it here. I'm a big fan of Infinity and wouldn't mind running their gear. What can you get a Infinity 1200a amp for. (I know its the 1200 watt one) 2012 Honda Accord Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX
rcmobile Posted December 21, 2007 Report Posted December 21, 2007 if you can get the big JBL cheap send me a PM on price High Amperage Audio DC Sound Dealer Sun down audio dealer Anything you need hit me up What more do you need than them!!
ChampN252 Posted December 21, 2007 Report Posted December 21, 2007 Sooo......did homeboy fold on us? 2012 Honda Accord Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.