Right know i really don't have a budget i want to see what i should get and from there i will save up and start to buy. the amount matters but i know $50 speakers wont do the trick

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

if you say you dont have a budget, people will suggest speakers $500+. is that really a price you are ok with? just set a limit to make it easy.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

ok yea 500+ is out of the question lol. i am looking at no more then a 200 per set, i think that should be reasonable

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Well, if you're looking for good sq or what i refer to sq as "high fidelity", but since you're on a budget, you can try to be creative with Parts Express, like buy individual midbasses/woofers, and tweeters from like Dayton, Goldwood, Tang Band, etc, and find a component crossover from ebay or something. There's also the $9 focal midbass, that alot have been raving about and saying it's extremely good value.

Though you do need an adapter for 6x8 to 6.5 since it's usually stuff for home audio but been used in car audio with great results, but you always want your speakers to be circle shaped anyways to produce good sound since sound waves are circle shaped, especially when looking for sq/high fidelity

You don't always have to go mainstream on speakers.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Cool thanks alot. I will do some more looking when I can and post my.findings

141 on music.