battery charger review

So I went out and bought a new charger yesterday and it came into today its a schumacher 12 amp charger for standard agm and gel cell batts its an automatic charger that does full charges trickle and reconditions batteries it gives out your voltage and what percent your batts are at I love this thing already it charged both my xs d3400 amd left them resting at 13.04 which they've stayed at for 5 hours id recommend it to anyone

NEW

2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ

2 XS Power D3400

Kicker HyperFlex 1/0

Soundstream Vir 7870bt

OLD

2010 Jeep Patriot

2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece)

1 Crescendo BC 3500

1 MB Quart 60.4

1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front

1 XS Power D3400(Front)

1 XS Power D3400(Back)

2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex

SoundStream Vir 7870bt

Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme

[www.youtube.com/tntravelers33]

FEEDBACK

I have a shumacher charger, and I hate it. Charges at15.5 volts, which is bad for Agms. Have you put a multimeter on the battery to see what it's charging at?

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

I have a shumacher charger, and I hate it. Charges at15.5 volts, which is bad for Agms. Have you put a multimeter on the battery to see what it's charging at?

I have a shumacher, and yes they do go up to 15.5 but it drops down i believe that's it's peak only to measure the amount needed to charge the batts. I slapped it on my kinetik hc1800 and left the DMM on there for an hour and saw the rise but for the most part it stayed at 13.5-14.3

Under Construction

2011 Malibu 1LT

12k DDM Tuning HID's 55W

Soundstream 6.5 components(front)

Inffinitty Kappa 6x9's (rear)

Archived