cichlidfort Posted December 22, 2007 Report Posted December 22, 2007 Just bought a Alpine CDA 9883 headunit today from Best Buy. What are your guys experience with them. I heard they are among the best for iPod usage. 2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style) Setup in the makings
reinke Posted December 22, 2007 Report Posted December 22, 2007 i actually work at best buy and iprefer the pioneer 5900 for ipod use. the alpine is a great unit though they are really popular at the one i work at. ----reference's---- meade916
cichlidfort Posted December 22, 2007 Author Report Posted December 22, 2007 i actually work at best buy and iprefer the pioneer 5900 for ipod use. the alpine is a great unit though they are really popular at the one i work at. I like the pioneer too but the volume knob is really small and you can easily press other buttons around it and mix up the function so that is why I didn't get it. 2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style) Setup in the makings
reinke Posted December 31, 2007 Report Posted December 31, 2007 I like the pioneer too but the volume knob is really small and you can easily press other buttons around it and mix up the function so that is why I didn't get it. i actually bought the same one the alpine 9883. i love it the adjustability and the features in this Hu are amazing ----reference's---- meade916
Guest Nismofreak Posted December 31, 2007 Report Posted December 31, 2007 I had the alpine 9883 and upgraded to the 9886... It has alot of features that I discovered which was quite interesting. I loved that head unit but needed a upgrade to a better hd unit
reinke Posted December 31, 2007 Report Posted December 31, 2007 i figure once i buy my own car i am getting the 9886. i have the 9883 in my wifes. that is my build car. the only reason i went with the 9883 was the fast that i got it for $100 at my work. the 9886 was alot more ----reference's---- meade916
htx kustoms Posted December 31, 2007 Report Posted December 31, 2007 I also work at best buy and the most popular and easiest one to use is the alpine....
reinke Posted December 31, 2007 Report Posted December 31, 2007 I also work at best buy and the most popular and easiest one to use is the alpine.... x2 ----reference's---- meade916
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.