Sonic Electronix

New Bose System!? Or Something Else?

There is a BOSE outlet in Gaffney where I live and yeah, being an audio nut I always go crank their stuff. Even though I love it loud and obnoxious, they surprised the hell out of me. I would buy the 5 series if I had the money and was getting a deal like that.

yea, the companion 5's would be the buy, but i'm not getting them, i'd get more out of the Logitech Z-5500.

I got them for 259.99 - 30.00 (Mail-in Rebate)

the Companion 5's retail 400 i would have got them for 270 So i still saved money and i believe i got a better deal being an audio junkie!!

06 SCION tC

yeah that not really an ideal spot for the subwoofer it most likely won't fit in that spot like I said before the picture looks deceiving and it will sound like crap cause it'll rattle everything on that desk I would find a spot for it on the floor somewhere but if it fits in that spot and doesn't sound like crap then go for it

yeah that not really an ideal spot for the subwoofer it most likely won't fit in that spot like I said before the picture looks deceiving and it will sound like crap cause it'll rattle everything on that desk I would find a spot for it on the floor somewhere but if it fits in that spot and doesn't sound like crap then go for it

i'll put it on the right side of the desk, the trash can is there, i'll put trash can where i have the sub in the picture. i think your right it prolly is bigger than i'm thinking lol

06 SCION tC