Sonic Electronix

I have had a 22 foot roll of 4 gauge wire in my cart for some time that i forgot about, and it's still going for $12.95 in the cart (even all the way to checkout) but when i checked the description, it says it's now $21.95 (no i did not just get the numbers inverted) Is this a good option for amp and first big3 upgrade? i'm unsure of if i change the amount in the cart if it'll change the price per to what is advertised, and also if i buy it, it'll be out of my cart and i'll have to get it for the $21.95 price. Good deal or should i pass up and wait till i get more funds for different wire. I dont plan on running anything more than 1000W for my system, and i have a cavalier, so my big 3 run wouldn't be too long. I do have an 8 gauge wiring for my amp still.

Got the balls, updated my cart for 2 kits of 4 gauge 22ft cadence wire and it's now totaling $25.90 so almost 2 sets for the current price. I think i'll snag this while i can!

dunno what your running but use 0 gauge for big three ofc

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

Got the balls, updated my cart for 2 kits of 4 gauge 22ft cadence wire and it's now totaling $25.90 so almost 2 sets for the current price. I think i'll snag this while i can!

dunno what your running but use 0 gauge for big three ofc

I got 2 sets of 22' 4 gauge for my amp/ground runs and will also do the big 3 with it (0 gauge is recommended, but 4 gauge is acceptable compared to the shitty 16 gauge factory) i'll be taking out the 8 gauge for my amp run and will have that for spare if needed, but i'm hoping 44' of cadence 4 gauge will be long enough for a 93 cav lol

Archived