Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I know you guys won't get this but WTH I feel like posting.

Sorry OP for stealing your thread like a DBA

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Posted (edited)

dirt bag airman. hahahahah i have not heard that in years.

yes this thread has been jacked.,,,, but who cares I am drunk in Korea. everybody go to Korea.

I havn't seen Mrs clown in a month. lol

Edited by Bship

CARS

14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days

69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time

Last car '12 Focus with build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/

Posted

That AGE video was pretty funny.

I have gotten a good laugh out of all these videos when they are Air Force Related

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3007 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...