Brandon Northcutt AKA Georgiaspl aka bino2818 of Macon GA make it right!

It's not letting me click the links on mobile, but I'm not issuing a refund. I told you it had a scratch and you didn't ask any questions about it. I even included extra parts that I didn't have to. I'm sorry you're not satisfied, but it's not my fault.

It's not letting me click the links on mobile, but I'm not issuing a refund. I told you it had a scratch and you didn't ask any questions about it. I even included extra parts that I didn't have to. I'm sorry you're not satisfied, but it's not my fault.

The only extra part you included as a steering wheel module. The remote, navi antenna and other wiring comes with the unit. You can't include those as though you paid extra money for them. The module is like $50. Not a huge add-on there IMO.

Paypal, please review this thread as part of your investigation into this matter. I sent you a link. Also consider the opinions of the members here as well as they all agree I was sold something that was not as advertised and the ad was manipulated and deceptive in order to transpire a sale.

And as a seller, you should stand by your products. You renegged on the shipping costs but I paid them anyways. And now you sell something you did under false terms and state it is my fault that you provided a fraudulent photo and description of the item? If it was me and a buyer was not happy with an item I sold, especially if it wasn't how I advertised it, I would refund their money immediately b/c I am a man of my word. I even offered to pay the return shipping but you said no refund. I would be out $40 for shipping both ways and I would have moved on and never said a word to the forum.

Vehicle: 2007 GMC Denali

Headunit: Pioneer AVH-8400BH

Sub Amp: Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp

Sub: Ascendant Audio Havoc 12"

Electrical: Big 3, Dual Batteries, Stock 160-amp alternator

Wiring: RF 0 gauge

Box: Custom built 1.89^3 net

Well it is actually you're fault. You deceived him, you said the scratch was hardly noticeable and thats EXTREMELY noticeable, and not only that but you lied about the shipping too. Why would he ask any questions? You cant see it at all in the pictures you put up purposely at those angles so it didn't expose this. I'm failing to see how this isn't you're fault?

To the OP, Good luck, I hope this all gets straightened out.

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB

Well it is actually you're fault. You deceived him, you said the scratch was hardly noticeable and thats EXTREMELY noticeable, and not only that but you lied about the shipping too. Why would he ask any questions? You cant see it at all in the pictures you put up purposely at those angles so it didn't expose this. I'm failing to see how this isn't you're fault?

If you turn the unit on the scratch is hardly noticeable. It blend in to the background. Also this thread says 350 plus shipping am I correct? I'm sorry he's pissed bc he assumed something. I said there was a scratch and I said the scratch was noticeable did I not? I'm not refunding money bc he made poor assumptions, and after I've already refunded his money once.

Also if I was trying to deceive him or anyone else, I wouldn't have mentioned the scratch to begin with bc it's not pictured. If deception was the case I would have said it was in mint condition.

Also if I was trying to deceive him or anyone else, I wouldn't have mentioned the scratch to begin with bc it's not pictured. If deception was the case I would have said it was in mint condition.

Regardless.. You didn't describe the item as it is now.. You posted pictures of it like it was in mint condition. It's not. It dosent matter what you said about it because you didn't adequately provide pictures of what looks like someone take a damn knife and fucking that screen a new ass..

I smell the ban hammer coming..

If you turn the unit on the scratch is hardly noticeable. It blend in to the background. Also this thread says 350 plus shipping am I correct? I'm sorry he's pissed bc he assumed something. I said there was a scratch and I said the scratch was noticeable did I not? I'm not refunding money bc he made poor assumptions, and after I've already refunded his money once.

You refunded my money b/c I cancelled the sale after you renegged on shipping costs. What does that have anything to do with you scamming me? You lost nor gained anything from that.

What am I suppose to do, leave the unit on 24/7? You should have said there is a deep scratch that runs the entire length of the face. But rather you said it is in "good condition with a scratch that is not really noticeable." I think we all agree it is very noticeable. You also posted photos of a unit with no scratches. Based on your photos and your description, one would make a reasonable assumption that maybe a light scratch that is an one or two long would be there. Not like someone keyed the thing. You know you are wrong, I am confident Paypal will agree with me, and the right thing would have been to just refund my money and save your rep on here. AND YOU DID NOT STATE THERE IS NO REFUND OR RETURN ON THIS ITEM.

Also, when you have damage to this extent, you do not just "mention" it. You state it in bold, show pics of it, and clearly disclose the damage so the buyer is in a position to make an informed decision. Any reasonable seller would do those things but you obviously are not. Rather, you chose to provide a deceptive description and provide either completely false photos of a different unit, or took photos from angles that you KNEW WOULD NOT DISCLOSE THE DAMAGE TO THE UNIT.

Vehicle: 2007 GMC Denali

Headunit: Pioneer AVH-8400BH

Sub Amp: Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp

Sub: Ascendant Audio Havoc 12"

Electrical: Big 3, Dual Batteries, Stock 160-amp alternator

Wiring: RF 0 gauge

Box: Custom built 1.89^3 net

Regardless.. You didn't describe the item as it is now.. You posted pictures of it like it was in mint condition. It's not. It dosent matter what you said about it because you didn't adequately provide pictures of what looks like someone take a damn knife and fucking that screen a new ass..

Also the forum rules require a picture that says smd forum, my name, and the date so a close up was impossible. I did my best within the rules. If he was that concerned he would have ask me for more pictures

Also the forum rules require a picture that says smd forum, my name, and the date so a close up was impossible. I did my best within the rules. If he was that concerned he would have ask me for more pictures

Dude... Give me a break. Like any mod on here would bitch if ONE OR TWO PICTURES DIDN'T HAVE the date so you could show how bead the scratch is.. You didn't do anywheres near your best.. You know what, you probably did do your best. Your just that bad. Paypals gonna agree with 07denali and then you'll be out of your money and your fucked up screen.. LAWL

Dude... Give me a break. Like any mod on here would bitch if ONE OR TWO PICTURES DIDN'T HAVE the date so you could show how bead the scratch is.. You didn't do anywheres near your best.. You know what, you probably did do your best. Your just that bad. Paypals gonna agree with 07denali and then you'll be out of your money and your fucked up screen.. LAWL

You're right who follows the rules! I've never sold to anyone who didn't ask for additional pictures. The pics I post on here ate just to show I own the unit. Once someone shows interest and emails me I answer more questions and provide pics upon request. Refunds are not issued from me on bad judgement or assumptions. Can you return a car bc you didnt see a scratch on it? No That's my stand and I could care less if you it anyone else agrees. Especially when I said there is a scratch on the screen that you can notice. Just hook the unit up and you will barely even see the scratch.

Archived